SELL YOUR PROPERTY WITH 0% COMMISSION!!
SELL IN 14 DAYS OR LESS!
ARE YOU TIRED OF:
- Paying a commission to sell your property?
- Having your property sit on the market for 30-60 days or more with no activity?
- Doing multiple interior inspections with multiple buyers to find out if they want to move forward with the purchase?
- Having buyers negotiate the final price with you from receipt of their initial offer and all the way until escrow closes?
- Trying to sell your property using out-dated and antiquated techniques and processes?
- Interviewing multiple real estate brokers to try and find the best one to represent you?
- Listing your property at a recommended sales price only to have to reduce the price in order to sell it?
DO YOU WANT:
- More control of the sales process and timing of escrow closing?
- Multiple offers on your property and multiple buyers interested in buying your property?
- To create buyer urgency to enable you to receive “Top Dollar” for your property?
- Buyers to be able to see the interior of your property prior to writing an offer without doing a walkthrough?
- To sell your property at the highest price, in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of hassles? (who doesn’t?)
- To sell your property to a pre-approved (not just pre-qualified) buyer who has already been pre-approved by our lender?
- To work with buyers who have already shown they have the down payment funds to close escrow?
- To work with cash buyers who have already shown they have the liquid funds to close escrow quickly?
- To sell your property as-is with no repairs?
- Experienced professionals handling all the marketing, promotion, paperwork and the auction event?
How to Turn Slow-Sale Real Estate into Fast-Sale Real Estate
It’s not uncommon for a property listed with our company, RE/MAX Commercial - Apartment Sales Division, to put an apartment building on the market by auction as a new listing or one that has been for sale for six months, a year or even longer and then to sell that apartment building in two-to-eight weeks irrespective of the price of the property.
The primary reasons for conducting attention-getting sale-by-auction marketing is to bring buyers to your property, to generate buying conversations with these buyers, and to create a sense of urgency to act. The sale-by-auction activity motivates buyers to take immediate action on a “buying interest” for fear of loss. They believe other buyers will respond to your value-buy sale-by-auction message the same way they have. It’s this unique set of circumstances that turns a slow-sale property into a fast-sale property.
Our pre-marketing of your property consists of gathering and assembling all the information a buyer would need to analyze your property including:
Complete Offering Memorandum Package With 10 Year Financial Analysis
Individual Property Website
50-60 Interior/Exterior Photos
5-10 Drone Photos
Matterport 3-D Scan of One or More Unit Interiors
1-2 Minute Teaser Video of Property Interior/Exterior
Professional Property Inspection
Natural Hazard Disclosure Report
Seller Transfer Disclosure
Sellers Property Disclosure
Map of Subject Property Location and Surrounding Area
Complete Cash Flow Analysis
Expected Cash Flow
Return on Initial Equity
Expected Gross Income Increase
Mortgage Principal Reduction
Adjusted Cost Basis
Capital Gains Tax On Sale and more
The Purchaser Bidding Package
Bidding Instructions and Buyer Qualification Forms Are Emailed Out to Buyers
Buyers are emailed a purchaser bidding package which includes a sale-by-auction letter of explanation, buyer qualification forms and bidding instructions on how and where to submit their bid by a specified bidding cutoff date and time.
Target Marketing in Action
Put Our “Sale By Auction” Sign in Front of Your Property
Posting our sale by auction sign in front of your apartment building will bring local buyers and agents to your property in greater numbers than any other sign you could use.
The curiosity aroused by the value-buy message inherent to selling by auction compels buyers and agents to immediately inquire seeking information regarding your price and terms of sale, your property’s competitive market value, and appeal. Appeal, however, can only be discovered from within the property itself, because of that it is imperative to withhold most of the sale by auction value-buy information from buyers until they visit with the listing broker at the property.
Demand Attention to Create Demand
Buyers usually know ahead of the time they actually enter the market for an apartment building the community or locale within which they want to buy. Demand, therefore, for any single property, in any single city, on any single street, in any particular neighborhood is limited and cannot easily be created, but encountered over time as buyers come into the marketplace to buy when ready.
Traditional marketing is appropriately founded upon this reality: the local office works with local agents; each working with local sellers and local buyers as they answer ads, call on signs, drive by properties, or are derived through cooperating brokers. Because they are few and limited, the competition for buyers among local agents and sellers can be intense.
It is our goal with Sale By Auction marketing to create for your apartment building or listing “1st Choice” demand from among the usually limited number of buyers previewing apartment buildings within its locale. By piggybacking the value-buy aspects of our auction with our traditional sales and marketing activity, we can gain for you the benefit of more traffic and a faster sale.
Why Sell Your Property at Auction? Answer These Questions to Find Out
- Will my property be placed on the MLS?
- • Yes, your property will be placed on the MLS and advertised on multiple online platforms with the appropriate terms and disclosures. Our agents will handle all of those details for you.
- Do auctions really work?
- • Absolutely, but the key to success is good marketing. Our system is the tool to display your listing professionally and accept offers (bids) online. We incorporate your auction listing as the focal point of all our offline and online marketing. We handle all of that for our Sellers.
- It's a Quick Sale
- • Time is money and real estate auction can typically be marketed, sold, and closed within 14-30 days.
- High Carrying Costs Are Avoided
- • Long term debt service, real estate taxes, insurance payments, maintenance and sometimes security costs are minimized with an expedited sale.
- Property Market Value Can Be Demonstrated
- • The auction process accurately demonstrates the true market value of the property to the sellers and potential buyers.
- Auctions Receive Maximum Marketplace Exposure
- • Our auction marketing saturates the local market while reaching far and wide during the 7-14 day marketing period.
- Auctions Freeze the Markets
- • Every current buyer in the marketplace will be very motivated to at least investigate the property being auctioned.
Is a Real Estate Auction Right For You? Answer These Questions to Find Out:
- Do you need Immediate Cash?
- • The greatest benefit of any auction is how quickly assets can be liquidated. Real Estate auctions are typically market for 7-14 days prior to the auction and closing within 7-30 days after the auction.
- Is your property unique and hard to appraise?
- • Determining a listing price for a unique property is very difficult. With very few comparable sales to establish market value, many of these properties are overpriced and risk getting stale on the open market. True market value can be identified with an auction.
- Is there enough buyer/market interest to encourage competition?
- • Some types of property are in high demand and will bring several interested buyers. An auction setting is the perfect venue to maximize results and get top dollar.
- Do you need to liquidate an estate or split assets among heirs?
- • Inheriting real estate is an exciting, but painful process. The auction process allows heirs to liquidate the assets of an estate to be divided in a quick and efficient manner.
- Are you retiring, dissolving a partnership, or getting a divorce?
- • Equity within real estate is not available until it is liquidated and turned into cash. The auction method ensures the property is sold for the most amount of money in the shortest period of time so you can quickly divide assets.
- Is your property vacant with high carrying costs?
- • Many properties have absentee ownership that incurs high management, maintenance, and operating fees. An auction allows the seller to liquidate their property so they can reallocate their investment as they please.
Get Information with our free guide
"How To Get Your Apartment Building Sold When It Didn't Sell... Yet."
Does your apartment building need repairs in order to sell?
You can obtain a loan to complete the work and not make any payments until you sell. No loan payments and the loan is not due until you sell. Get "top dollar" for your property with no out of pocket expenses.
Thinking About Selling Your Property Using our Sale By Auction Program?
To find out more information about our Sale by Auction Program and how our services can benefit you,
simply fill out the form below and we will contact you. Alternatively, give us a call at 714-742-3700 for a faster response .