If you are a Real Estate Investor who purchases investment property or one who does rehab and flip projects, you generally have 4 options for funding your deals:
1) Your own cash
This may seem like an ideal method, but most investors don't have sufficient cash OR they want to preserve their cash and leverage other people's money (OPM).
2) Cash of a Partner
This would require you to give up half of your profits, if not more.
3) Traditional bank loans or hard money loans
These have helped thousands of real estate investors make millions of dollars over the years, but they are both expensive, tedious to apply for and process, and require a lien on the subject property.
4) Private money loan
These are becoming more popular, but are not always easy to secure, and are limited to the amount of money and risk each private investor is able and willing to offer.
Most banks and mortgage companies will NOT provide funding for acquisition, construction and marketing costs associated with purchasing investment properties or for residential fix-and-flip projects... at least not without lots of major restrictions and red tape.
THERE IS A 5TH FUNDING OPTION: Business Lines of Credit!
This option is cheaper than hard money, with the flexibility of cash. Whether you lack the surplus cash, or prefer to leverage OPM (other people's money), our unsecured business lines of credit (BLOC) program may be a compelling and beneficial option for you.
There are many features and benefits to a Business Line of Credit:
- 0% interest rate for up to 12 months or more
- $20,000 to $175,000 per corporate entity in unsecured liquid business credit (from multiple lines)
- Funds may be used for acquisition, repairs, fixtures, marketing, holding costs or anything else you need
- Stated income/assets
- NO fees upfront (out of pocket)
- NO collateral required
- Only reports to business credit profile and does not tie up personal credit
- Approvals within 48 hours, funding within 2-3 weeks
- Effectively a 100% financing program
- Credit lines can easily and quickly be converted to one big pool of cash in your business bank account, which can be used over and over, and maintained with manageable monthly payments (good for budgeting purposes)
Are You Ready to Start Building $50,000 - $250,000 of Business Credit to Take Your Real Estate Investing Business to the Next Level?
Imagine never using expensive hard money or your own credit again to fund your real estate business.
Learn how established businesses use credit (NOT Personal Credit)
Generate down payment funds to purchase an investment property.
Get up to $1 million in financing to use as down payment funds to purchase
investment real estate or fix and flip residential/commercial properties.
Get the FIRST THREE STEPS FOR FREE by signing up below.
Alternatively, give us a call at 714-742-3700 for an immediate response.
Sign up using Social Media
OR FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:
Receive the 49 Page Guide on The 8 Steps to Build Business Credit With Your EIN Not Linked to Your Personal Credit for FREE when you sign up
This 8 Step Guide includes:
- How to finance your business based on its credit history and reputation without touching your personal credit or providing a personal guarantee
- The advantages of building business credit, and how it can help protect your consumer credit scores
- How to start building business credit by first establishing your company as a legitimate business
- Which steps - many of which are FREE - help your company show it's credible
- How the IRS can help your business as you get an EIN and select a business entity to best address tax issues and any future liability issues
- How to get your free D-U-N-S number from Dun & Bradstreet, and how that matters to D&B's recordkeeping - and the consequences of not having a D-U-N-S number
- How to check Equifax and Experian for any records they might have on your business
- How to get started with trade credit - and a few examples of highly recommended true starter credit - you can get started quickly and easily and you won't be turned down
- How even non-reporting trade accounts can help our your business as you enhance your reputation in the business community at the same time that you build business credit How and why to monitor your business credit - and how to save money doing so!
- How to qualify for revolving store credit, and why following our steps virtually assures you'll get revolving store credit easily and quickly
- How to move onto and use fleet credit for your company's vehicles
- How to move to cash credit and qualify for MasterCards and other widely accepted cards for your business - and based on your EIN and your business credit scores, not your Social Security number and your consumer credit scores